Friday, May 4, 2012

Crazy Mixed Up Me

Free form peyote braceletThis  bracelet was born out of my feelings of craziness, which lately have been all to common as I split into so many different directions.  Sometimes I'm not so sure if I'm coming or going.  I'm sole caregiver to my Mom, she has dementia and Alzheimer's.  Everyday is a new experience for me as I see her moving slower and slower.  She has taken a few falls and thankfully hasn't broken anything.  

 I'm so thankful for a very loving and understanding husband, who is willing to help me out a lot.  He makes it possible for me to do what I love.  He lets me get away from time to time, and so many times it is so needed.  It's been over three years since she came to live with me.  I have learned a lot about myself and how I deal with the harder things in life.  It's a good process! 
 My beading has a way of giving me a sense of comfort, it allows me to express myself, and use my God given talent.  I feel so blessed to have this amazing outlet to channel my energy through. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pieces are AWESOME. I love the colour and design and flow.Thank you for sharing .
Tanya

4His Glory Creations by CJ said...

Hi Tanya, Thanks so much for stopping in and checking out my work. I just love playing!